update and question on NOAAport GRIDS (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 14:52:34 +0000
From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden,
    address@hidden
Subject: update and question on NOAAport GRIDS

Well, I have everything uncommented in my NOGRIB.CFG file, that is
I am not rejecting anything. Last night I still did not receive the mesoETA
or the 3-hour products from the AVN or ETA, BUT I looked back at a larger
than normal ETA grid from yesterday afternoon, before I made any changes
and at the very end I had some output from an 18Z run of the mesoETA.
I guess it is possible that my upstream sites have the filter in place
which reduces the stream, that just occurred to me.  Is it possible
also that my machine/Internet connection can't handle the mesoETA.  I would
think that if that were the case I would have some indication of that
in my ldmd.log and I don't.

John, could you tell me what you are receiving there at Colorado State
and if you have the LDM filter in place.

This data will be extremely useful to us (added NOAAPort grids) if we can
get it.

Thanks for the help,
Robert Mullenax
National Scientific Balloon Facility