Re: request for ADDE server access (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 20:15:38 +0000
From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: Re: request for ADDE server access

Robb,

Gilbert is already my backup and he recently asked me to add his
machine to my allow as a backup.  I will try him again as my feed,
but I believe I had the same problem when feeding from him.  However,
I made some changes to NOGRIB.CFG since then so will give it another
try and let you know what happens.

Thanks for your help.  We would really like to reap the full benefits
of the NOAAport feed, that is how I justified a new hard drive.

Robert Mullenax