behavior of ".status." files on the NMC2 feed

I have noticed a change in the behavior of the ".status." files on the
NMC2 feed.  Originally, these files were to arrive after the last part
of a product was sent.  Today, I am seeing these files before the
product is finished.  Since the ".status." files contain the size of
the final file, this is still okay, I just wait until the file reaches
its final size.  But if you are setting up a pqact.conf file to
trigger a process on these ".status." files, you need to know that
the product is not necessarily done when you receive it.
--
Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: address@hidden
(206) 543-0547                  FAX:    (206) 543-0308