RE: Changing LDM machine at Colgate

Adam,

All the site info is at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

You can also look at the LDM statistics at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/iddgeneral.html#status

I check the FOS topology

geosun.colgate.edu UNIDATA unknown

I noticed that your latency is unknown.  To set up the LDM stats look at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldmConfigInstallList.html#s7

Robb...