19990129: mesoeta grids on noaaport

Dave,

Actually, we have the grid 2 0-384 hours (I strip off
those C001 extensions out of those mrf.2 files).
I need to update that www page to reflect that.

Here are the mrf sets today:

/public/ncepb/mrf/ens.990129/
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF00.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF12.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF24.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF36.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF48.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF60.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF72.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF84.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF96.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF108.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF120.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF132.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF144.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF156.2
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF168.2

/public/ncepb/mrf/mrf.990129/
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF00
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF12
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF24
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF36
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF48
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF60
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF72
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF84
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF96
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF108
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF120
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF132
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF144
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF156
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF168
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF180
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF192
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF204
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF216
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF228
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF240
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF252
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF264
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF276
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF288
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF300
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF312
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF324
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF336
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF348
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF360
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF372
drfmr.T00Z.PGrbF384

In the second data set, its grid 3 through 168, and grid 2 thereafter.
I just pipe all these to dcgrib and use the "@@@" template I put in to
let dcgrib sort our which is grid2 and which is grid3.

Can you try some traceroute for me:
nora.gsfc.nasa.gov
profhorn.meteor.wisc.edu
data3.atmos.uiuc.edu