Re: 19990208: LDM reclass messages and non-zero status messages

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Robert,

It would be better to find another feeder site. Can you do traceroutes to
the following sites and send the information back to me?  Do it in the
late afternoon when the congestion is high, gives a more accurate reading.

weather.admin.niu.edu
chinook.unl.edu
stokes.metr.ou.edu
sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu