Per your e-mail message tday 2/23 (fwd)

We here at the Interagency Fire Weather Unit in Riverside, CA want to express our most sincere thanks for taking what we know is valuable time for you to try and help us out.  We are also upset at Scott for not being a little more mature with all of this.  He has recently sent us a few e-mail messages that gave us the impression he did not have a lot of respect for our listening or learning abilities dealing with this hardware & software.  He told one of our counterparts up in Redding that our problem is with the USFS router in Ontario.

Please accept our apologies for Scott.  He does not work in this office and he was kind of "ordered" to come down here and install the software.  He certainly doesn't appear to be taking any large steps in trying to make it work.

Would it be possible for you to work with our forecaster, Tom Rolinski directly?  He is certainly no expert with this software, but knows enough that he could certainly be talked through anything you might suggest over the telephone.

One final piece of information.  The National Parks Service purchased this system for around $40,000 a year or so ago and they are getting really upset about spending this money and not having it work.  An identical system works perfectly at our other office at Redding, for Northern California.  The only difference between the two systems is that we go through one additional router than they do.

Thanks again for your help and maybe if you could work with us directly, we can come up with a solution to make this work.

Ron Hamilton
Tom Rolinksi
909/782-4849