fyi - atm problem (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:30:07 -0700
From: Mike Schmidt <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: fyi - atm problem

It turns out that the problem with atm was that NSF's public (outside)
DNS server was wedged.  That on top of the fact that I didn't have a
second nameserver specified (NSF doesn't have another, have to use the
InterNIC), and it wasn't looking at the host table first.  Some of these
are remnants of the days when we ran our own secondary on that machine...

mike