Re: LDM Feed

In message <address@hidden>, "Jennie L. Moody"
writes:
> Jeff and Jeff,
>
> You guys are sites I have for upstream host and failover right now.
> Yesterday I was getting all of the DDS/PPS/HRS feed products into
> our server windfall from Penn State, however, we stopped getting any
> of the Unidata McIDAS broadcast in the morning.  I noticed this
> early in the day, but was too busy to diagnose what was going wrong.
> There were some network connection problems early in the morning,
> so I thought that might have been the trouble ,but those seemed to clear up,
> and then we continued to get all the non-Unidata Mcidas products we request,
> but
> no satellite data, etc.

Jenny,

The problem with your feed from PSU was on our end. We had a network
switch fail yesterday morning. For some bizzare reason only the McIDAS
data got hosed. Anyway, I'm out with the flu and I didn't notice that
the McIDAS feed had stopped. Things should be flowing again as of
about 10 minutes ago.

-JEff