Re: Attn: Robb Kambic (fwd)

Robb,

Added. Welcome Greg to the LDM Family here at FSU. The contacts
are:

Mark Laufersweiler  address@hidden   (850) 644-1550
Chris Vandersip     address@hidden   (850) 644-2522

mjl

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Robb Kambic wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Can you enter an ALLOW for USC machine dante.geog.sc.edu  ?  The feed type
> being UNIDATA|FSL2 .   Included is the site information.  If this doesn't
> work out for you then we can look for alternative.
>
> Thanks,
> Robb...

> Robb Kambic                              Unidata Program Center
> Software Engineer III                    Univ. Corp for Atmospheric Research
> address@hidden                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

> Date: Mon, 8 Mar 99 13:38:57 EST
> From: Greg Carbone <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Attn: Robb Kambic
>
> Robb,
>
> We would like to obtain an upstream data feed source
> for obtaining Unidata products. Here is our information:
>
> Site Name:  USC Geography Department, Climate Lab
> Site Administrator:  Greg Carbone
> Email address:  address@hidden
> Phone Number: (803) 777-0682
> Fully Qualified Hostname of the IDD Node:  dante.geog.sc.edu
>

> Please let me know if you need any further information.
>
> Greg Carbone
> Geography Department
> University of South Carolina
> Columbia, SC 29208
>
> address@hidden
> ph. 803-777-0682
> fax 803-777-4972

  Dr. Mark J. Laufersweiler     |
  Sysadmin Dept of Meteorology  | If "con" is the opposite of "pro,"
  Florida State University      |   then what is the opposite of
  address@hidden           |             progress?
  (850) 644-1550                |
  (850) 644-9642  (fax)         |