Re: das2ldm_nowrad.config (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:56:19 -0500 (EST)
From: Charles O'Brien <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: das2ldm_nowrad.config (fwd)

Peter,

Yes, Robb will have to add the analogous entries into that
parameter file and kill/restart "das2ldm_nowrad" to take into
effect the VIL product.

Just add a line like:

MS NEXVI MSNEXVI
US NEXVI USNEXVI

That is all that needs to be done.

Charlie

]
] Charlie,  I spoke with Maria yesterday afternoon.  She was going to
] get the products that we have ordered turned on.  These are the
] Echo Top (EC) and VIL (VI) products, while getting the layer composite
] products turned off.  The layer composites stopped flowing at
] about 0300Z today, and the ET top products started to arrive around
] 0600Z today.  However, we are still not seeing any VIL products (Maria
] indicated the headers are MSNEXVI/USNEXVI).  Since there are no headers
] like this in the das2ldm_nowrad.config file that you sent to Robb
] Kambic, I wonder if we need to once again update that file.
]
] Thanks.
]
] Peter