Re: NOAAPORT Channel 1 shot/LDM

Hi Robb,

> Gibert,
>
> It's channel 3 not 1. You will confuse users.
>
> http://www.nws.noaa.gov/noaaport/html/noaaport.shtml

Uhhhh, you sure? Dan Vietor has always told me it that the NCEP/NWSTG
channel was channel one (backed up on his site by
http://weather.unisys.com/noaaport/), the Alden site
(http://www.alden.com/noaaport.html) has it as channel 1, and everyone
else I talk to refer to it as channel 1. GOES-E is channel 2. GOES-W is
channel 3, and the underutilized what I call "Miscellaneous" channel is
channel 4.

Also, any luck with weather3.admin.niu.edu's LDM? It is still out.

Gilbert

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***