YEA! Double good news!!! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:07:44 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: YEA! Double good news!!!

Hello all,

>From our campus network guru. Seems like they fooled too much with a few
routers on and off campus, and to make a long story short, a lot of routes
to places off campus were accidentally made unknown to our system,
forcing long traceroutes, and mostly through our T1.

Furthermore, software has now been installed such that I am now going in
and out on our T3, with one exception, and that is because the T1 is
actually the fastest route (the software is doing it's job). So,
leaf nodes, please feed off me, I am back at 100% as of 10 AM this
morning!

Gilbert

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***