Re: WSI down (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 10:03:15 -0600 (MDT)
From: David Himes <address@hidden>
To: Mark Bradford <address@hidden>
    address@hidden, address@hidden,
    Jim Cowie <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: Re: WSI down

According to Mark Bradford:

> > Absolutely, what radar sites do you absolutely need?    We were just
> > talking about this yesterday with Celia and Peter.
>
> Right off the top of my head, UDX and FTG are the most important.  I'll
> get the rest of the stations prioritized and give you a list in priority
> order.
>
> Thank you very much!

Mark and others,

I just spoke with Celia and we have turned the stream around and gizmo
is now feeding IITA WSI data.  At the moment, the following, rather
long list of radars are enabled.  We can probably change this list
around a bit, but I can't get a hold of the people that manage it at
the moment, so I don't know why certain radars are enabled.

     site = arx
     site = cys
     site = dmx
     site = dvn