19990412: is ASOS data part of the unidata IDD flow?

Teresa,

Most ASOS station reports are part of our data stream.
These stations report hourly observations in METAR format.
We also have perl decoders to store the data values from the
observations in NetCDF format.

If you know what stations your sites are co-located at, I can find out
if their observations are transmitted- shouldn't be a problem.

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User support