Re: 19990415: any alternatives to feed nsbf?

Robert,

This url has the IDD topology:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/status/idd/fosTopo.html

Look at sites close to your site and do traceroutes to them in the late
afternoon hours when congestion is high. Try not to pick first tier sites
because almost all of them already have the max feeders attached. Let me
know what sites have reasonable results. I'll try to get you configured
from them.

Robb...