Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:55:13 -0400
From: Tom Grzelak <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 19990416: idd latencies at Millersville University

Twister is already in the database; ready to feed when they are!

Tom

At 02:21 PM 4/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Tom,
>
>Can you add millersville as a backup feeder. I'm sure David would
>appreciate it since his current latency is over an hour. The NE is still
>having problems.
>
>site: twister.millersv.edu
>
>Thanks,
>Robb...
>
>On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

Tom Grzelak                          address@hidden
Manager - Computing Services
 ----> Center for Environmental Prediction
 ----> Department of Environmental Sciences

Rutgers University
14 College Farm Road                    Voice: 732-932-4923
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551            Fax: 732-932-8644
                http://www.envsci.rutgers.edu