Re: request for NOAAPORT grids via LDM (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:27:01 +0000
From: Amenda Stanley <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
    address@hidden, support-idd <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: request for NOAAPORT grids via LDM

Robb,

Thanks very much for setting this up so quickly.  As you
probably noticed, we have been getting this data since
late yesterday morning.  It is exactly what we need!  I'll
let you know when our NOAAPORT acquisition system is set
up and working at the new building.  Again, I expect this
to happen sometime in May.

Thanks,
        Amenda