Re: Topology Pages

Jim,

The problem is that data2 is not sending stats into UPC. Therefore it
creates a missing link in the topology graph and then no downstream nodes
show up.  I added a line for data2 -> mammatus.plymouth.edu so it
should show up in the next hour. I plan on sending a note out to
ldm-users list about this problem soon.  The new info already showed up

Robb...

squall.atmos.uiuc.edu 0.4 Minutes
       data.atmos.uiuc.edu 0.4 Minutes
          taiga.geog.niu.edu unknown