Re: WSI IDD Feed Problem? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:00:15 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: WSI IDD Feed Problem?

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Jim Koermer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It's been about 3 hours, since I received any NIDS data. I switched over
> my primary site to no avail. The WSI Intellicast sites seems to have
> current NIDS products. Is anyone else experiencing problems. All my
> other feeds seem to be working fine.

I'm getting the data fine here at NIU. On time. So is College of DuPage,
after a quick check with those folks. That includes NIDS and mosaic
products.

Gilbert

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***