Re: 19990719: feed sites

Karli,

I don't think your feeder sites are down, it's the connection to them that
is broken. I would suggest doing a traceroute to the sites and then send
the results back to me when you can't connect. Also you should try to a
traceroute to sapodilla.rsmas.miami.edu, let's see what that looks like.

Robb...