19990802: my backup ldm feed

>From: "D. J. Raymond" <address@hidden>

Dave,

>My backup ldm feed, cyclone.net2.nlu.edu, doesn't seem to exist
>anymore.  What's happening?

I believe that NLU just changed domain names from net2.nlu.edu to
geos.nlu.edu.  'cyclone' on the new domain can now be found by nslookup:

forward:

nslookup cyclone.geos.nlu.edu
Server:  laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
Address:  128.117.140.62

Name:    cyclone.geos.nlu.edu
Address:  198.202.242.21

reverse:

nslookup 198.202.242.21
Server:  laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
Address:  128.117.140.62

Name:    cyclone.geos.nlu.edu
Address:  198.202.242.21

I don't know if/when this was announced (I am not the LDM/IDD support
person here at the UPC), but I will check into it with Robb Kambic
(Robb is teaching a workshop today and tomorrow).

Sorry for the problems...

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden  Mon Aug  2 11:49:04 1999

Dear Tom,