Expect loss of data feed (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 99 13:30:05 PST
From: James Murakami <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Expect loss of data feed

A planned power outage will occur in our building early
Sunday, 21 November. All workstations, including the weather
data server TYPHOON, will be shut down prior to the outage.
Hence, no weather data from our feed may be available as early
as Saturday evening, 20 November. Normal operations are expected
by noon Sunday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------
James Murakami