Re: Network outage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:44:57 -0500 (EST)
From: Arthur A. Person <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Network outage

Downstream sites feeding from navierldm.meteo.psu.edu:

We had an unexpected network outage from ~1517Z to ~18:20Z affecting
several departments on our end of campus.  A hardware failure in a core
router was determined to have been the problem and appears to be fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

                                             Art.
Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563