Thelma 30 minutes behind?Maybe that's my problem (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:39:36 +0000 (GMT)
From: weather <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Thelma 30 minutes behind?Maybe that's my problem

My feeds (cirrus.al.noaa.gov and sunset.atmos.colostate.edu)
both are fed by thelma.  That might explain my problem..
it might be 30 minutes or so late to either of thosw two,
and by the time it trickles sown our T1 here at the end of the
world it is over 60 minutes.  Maybe that explains my problem.

Robert Mullenax