Re: IDD connection (fwd)

Date:20000608

Matt,

Let's try a traceroute from your machine to

typhoon.atmos.ucla.edu

and

ldmhost.dri.edu

and

nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu

and

cirp.met.utah.edu

Please copy the results to me, and we will get you dialed in...

Thanks,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber