Re: 20000614: comments on NOAAPORT reliability from University of Washington

Harry,

I don't know if we are ready for prime time with the new "thelma", but
let's give it a try.  The new machine is motherlode.ucar.edu

Do a notifyme, if that seems ok. Then go ahead and do your request.
Keep us inform of the status, hopefully this will eliminate your
latency/reliability problems.

Robb...

>From address@hidden Thu Jun 15 08:45:26 2000
>Subject: Re: 20000614: comments on NOAAPORT reliability from University of
>To: address@hidden (Robb Kambic)
>Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 07:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

Okay - I just switched over.
--
Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: address@hidden
(206) 543-0547                  FAX:    (206) 543-0308