failover needed at SSEC

Jerry,

Following is a list of sites that possible need to failover to sunshine.
At this time I don't expect any to failover but I do think it might be
wise in the near future to have a couple top tier sites feeding from
sunshine.  This will not happen until the down link block converter/ingest
setup is working correctly. Doesn't sunshine feed some sites now?

Comments,

Robb...

allow   ANY     ^[a-z].*\.unidata\.ucar\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA ^[a-z].*\.rap\.ucar\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA ^[a-z].*\.ucar\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA ^sunset\.meteor\.wisc\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA cirrus.al.noaa.gov
allow   UNIDATA sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu
allow   UNIDATA navier.meteo.psu.edu
allow   UNIDATA atm.geo.nsf.gov
allow   UNIDATA ^[a-z].*\.atmos\.washington\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA sunset.atmos.colostate.edu
allow   UNIDATA stokes.metr.ou.edu
allow   UNIDATA yin.engin.umich.edu
allow   UNIDATA yang.sprl.umich.edu
allow   UNIDATA nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu