Re: 20000811: update ldm

Hi Jeff,

Since you are going to do the change, I would definitely suggest
going with 5.1.2..

As a top tier site we would like to have you running the latest version
available. I think you will find much improved queue I/O and other
performance enhancements (especially more feed-types..this one is
critical) built in 5.1.2. This would also eliminate your pils issue. Anne
will be sending you the binary for pqing from our 5.7 machine that should
be compatible with your 5.6. But still the best option would be to install
5.1.2

Thanks,

-Jeff