Alden update... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:23:37 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Alden update...

Hey gang,

Those little birds have been chirping in my ear again.

The Worcester County (MA) Sherrif's office has seized Alden's
property. No one can get in, obviously. The 800 number has been down for
more than a week. And someone changed the password to the customer
service mailbox, and no one knows who did it or what it is. From the
sources I have, the obvious: the end is very near. Their data customers
have gone bye-bye. The company is still technically there, but...if you
haven't realized it yet, Alden's demise is almost imminent...and you
should be wrapping up getting another DiFAX/DDPLUS vendor.

The birds have been chirping loudly and there are horrifying tories that I
won't get into. But I will say that I'm not surprised, now that I know
"the rest of the story". It is really sad.

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***