Kelvin Droegemeier - CRAFT Update- Oct 12-10am (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:25:06 -0600
From: Linda Miller <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Kelvin Droegemeier - CRAFT Update- Oct 12-10am

All,

Dr. Kelvin Droegemeier, OU/CAPS, has agreed to provide a presentation and
update on the Collaborative Radar Acquisition Field Test (CRAFT) project.  A
component of this project's mission is to provide access and distribution of
Level II WSR-88D data.

There will be time for discussion following his presentation.  Staff from
NCAR/ATD and NCAR/RAP have been invited to attend.

Mike Daniels and Cindy Mueller:  can you let me know if there are several from
your organizations who will attend because another room will be needed.

Currently the meeting is planned for 10am in the Unidata Conference Room on
October 12.

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry for the 6:30am Meeting Maker invitation.  This high tech stuff gets
me every time :-)
I'll send a new one with the 10am time frame.

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000