20001007: CCNY data reception

Ward,
I tried an running ldmping to halo. The LDM is not currently running
on the machine, so you won't be receiving any data. From the stats files,
it looks like the last data you received was at 19Z on Oct 6, which corresponds
to what you show below, so it appears that your LDM went down at that time.
Your LDM logs may help diagnose the problem, but recreating the data queue
and restarting the LDM would be in order.

Steve Chiswell