Re: Re[6]: Unidata

Curtis,

You should already be "allowed" from

typhoon.atmos.ucla.edu

Devin, am I correct on this?
I believe we set this up about a month ago.

WSI is still a propriatary feed until Jan 01, 2001 at which time it will
be freely available. Until then you must arrange with WSI for individual
product/location distribution..

Yes, it is appropriate to contact Chris and Devin but please cc me so I
may maintain accurate records.

Thanks,

-Jeff