20001127: Test NIDS products for ARX (fwd)

Harry,

The top level IDD ingest sites do filter out SDUS5x products at this time.
A separate NEXRAD feedtype will be used to carry these products since many
sites do not have the bandwidth to obtain them as part of the HRS feed.
We will also be creating a floater subset of the data.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support