20010112: Re: GEM data on the IDD system

Hi Ekaterina,

Welcome back!  Was it a boy or girl?

You will be hearing from Jeff Weber (perhaps Robb Kambic) very soon. Jeff will be coordinating with you on this project.

After the technical details are completed, you may want to consider an announcement of the availability of the GEM data to the Unidata community. I'll be happy to work on it with you. It needn't be long, but provide some links to information about the GEM data and how people can access it. If you have any distribution restrictions, that would be very important to note in the announcement, or provide a link to the specific information.

Several of us will be at the American Meteorological Society meeting next week, so there could be a slight delay in response from us.

Thanks so much for contacting us again. Hopefully we can successfully get the GEM data flowing from you to sites interested in using the data very soon.

Linda