Re: failover site for LDM/IDD

Hi Leigh,

Please go to the etc dir as LDM and see what ldmd.??? files you have.
This will tell us who your current failover sites are.

Also check the crontab for ldm and see what site is being pinged for
failover.

Currently the failover scheme only works for one machine, so depending on
your priorities you will have to make this choice. The other feeds can be
the same in the failover ldmd.??? file but the primary feed will change to
the failover...make sense?

Thank you,

-Jeff