Re: 20010221: Failover site

Hi Chuck,

Our records indicate your primary was owl.uwyo.edu.

However, that machine has now changed to:

weather.uwyo.edu

I suggest you try using that as your feed if Larry still has an "ALLOW"
for your machine:

inflow.eas.slu.edu

Larry,

Do you still have an "ALLOW" for Chuck's machine?

If not, would you be so kind as to place one in your ldmd.conf

then do an ldmstop...wait for processes to clear and then an ldmstart?

Hope so,

Thanks everyone and please cc me on future correspondence,

PS: Chuck, could you perform a traceroute to weather.uwyo.edu
to confirm it is still a viable feed for you.

-Jeff