20010309: Subscribe to IDD Program

Ron,

I sent your message on to Jeff Weber who manages our IDD topology.
He most likely will refer you to the LDM installation web pages:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/

Once you have the LDM sowtare installed, which is used to participate in
the IDD, you will find on the "Configuring the LDM Check List" page:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldmConfigInstallList.html
the steps to "Obtain upstream data feed source":
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldmConfigInstallList.html#s3

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support