Re: 20010309: Subscribe to IDD Program

Hi Ron,

Steve is correct. I would like for you to install your LDM and once you
are up I will find sites from whom you will "feed" [get data] from.

There are many supported binary builds for the LDM, so hopefully loading
the software will not prove troublesome, if you experience any
difficulties please respond to address@hidden

The main step for obtaining your upstream data feed source will be
contacting me and then we/you will perform some traceroute functions to
some likely "feed" candidates, and then get you set up with a primary feed
and a failover feed.

I will also need the full machine name and hopefully an IP address, a
contact name, e-mail, and ph #.

Thank you and welcome aboard,

-Jeff