Re: 20010309: DIFAX feed and topology

Hi Neil,

Sorry it took all day to get back to you, I was attending a JAVA course :)

The DIFAX feed should be carried by ALL top level sites. We have not
created a new topology for DIFAX as we did for NEXRAD. I will craft a
letter to all top sites, so hopefully this does not happen again. This
feed was somewhat experimental for January, but we are going full
operational now so no reason all top level sites are not carrying it.

I suspect shortly after the announcement, you will begin seeing DIFAX from
Pluto.....      I plan on getting the announce out in an hour..

-Jeff