Re: 20010316: U. Tennessee interested in IDD

Hi Joanne,

You are correct, we have you as a site with Ken Orvis as the point of
contact.

So, first I would suggest downloading the LDM and get it "up and running"
before we begin finding sites to feed you data. Please visit the URL:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/index.html

for info regarding LDM installation as well as downloadable binary and
source code..depending upon your platform, needs, and desires.

If you experience any difficulty installing the LDM please contact:
address@hidden and it will get routed to the appropriate
individual. After we get your LDM running we can discuss what products
you may desire and we (I) will find you an approriate primary and failover
feed. You can also send this request to address@hidden or bypass
that step and contact me for your feeds as that is where it will end up
anyway :)

Please provide me with full machine name ( + IP number if possible ),
contact name and e-mail and ph #.

Thank you and welcome aboard!

-Jeff