Re: Relay node

Hi Shelly,

Arlene indicated you might be ready for a feed site.

I will perform some network diagnostics and determine where
it will be best for you to feed. FSU will probably be your source, so
would you please perform a " traceroute pluto.met.fsu.edu " and return the
results to me. Please perform this function from the machine you will be
running your LDM on.

Thanks and welcome aboard!

-Jeff