Re: LDM/IDD (fwd)

Bill,

Sometimes I feel the same way....

What needs to be done is to edit your ldmd.conf file

which should be in your /local/ldm/etc  dir

to include these two lines...place them where your other "allows" are
located.

allow   ANY-WSI metlab.cas.usf.edu
allow   ANY-WSI 131.247.204.70

Then you must do an

ldmadmin stop

wait and make sure ALL processes of the LDM have stopped, I suggest the
"ps -ef | grep ldm" command to check for processes, usually takes a minute
or two..maybe as long as 5 if you were right in the midddle of a large
file it was acting on..then execute

ldmadmin start

then do an

ldmadmin watch

to make sure you see the products are coming through

Let me know how it goes..

Good luck,

-Jeff