Re: new connect (fwd)

Hi Eric,

Did not see your address on this message, so I have forwarded it on to
you.

Looks like you are all set to feed from sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu

to check if all is ok perform:

notifyme -vl - -h sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu

from your ldm machine and see if you see products and are allowed access.

Or just fire up the LDM and see if you get data.

Let me know if all is good with the new connect.

I do not know if Bob included the NEXRAD feed, but I suspect he did since
we requested it, we'll find out soon..

Good Luck and welcome aboard!

-Jeff