Re: 20010416: IDD heads up from SUNY Oswego

Hi Bob,

Following up on this message regarding your IDD feed.

Are you able to feed successfully from Plymouth now?

I have noticed on many occassions some congestion from Albany (redwood)
that may have led to your poor connection..

Please let me know the current status of your data reception and we can
attempt to solve any problems that still exist.

Thank you,

-Jeff