20010516: LDM change at PSU (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:59:07 -0600
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: 20010516: LDM change at PSU

------- Forwarded Message

>To: <address@hidden>
>From: "Arthur A. Person" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Tier 1 machine change

Hi...

I'm replacing our existing tier 1 IDD feed machine navier.meteo.psu.edu (a
Sun Enterprise 2) with a new machine, ldm.meteo.psu.edu (a Compaq ML330
running RH 7.1).  Could you enable motherlode.ucar.edu to feed
ldm.meteo.psu.edu (128.118.28.12)?  Please leave navier enabled for awhile
in case there are problems with the new system (I will only feed one
machine from motherlode at any given time).  Also, will Unidata notify our
alternate feed sources of this change, or should I email them directly?

Art,

The ldm.meteo... machine has been added to the allow list on motherlode
and I left navier intact.  Our records of the alternate feed sources
might not be the best, so you should contact them to add the new machine
ldm.

Robb...

                                      Thanks.

                                        Art.

Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563

------- End of Forwarded Message