Re: 20010516: LDM change at PSU (fwd)

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Arthur A. Person wrote:

> Robb,
>
> I'm not getting any NMC2 data from motherlode on ldm.meteo.psu.edu...  I
> used a request line that said "ANY"...  that should get NMC2, shouldn't
> it?  Could you double check and see that ldm.meteo.psu.edu is enabled for
> all data from motherlode as navier.meteo.psu.edu was (i.e. WMO, FSL2, HDS,
> NMC2, SPARE, did I miss any?)?

Art,

I checked motherlode for NMC2 and SPARE, here's the allow

allow   NMC2|SPARE      meteo\.psu\.edu$

So any machine that ends with your domain name should work. The other
feedtypes are allowed on a different line.   Try a notifyme with the
feedtype NMC2, should get products or a message for the reason of not
receiving data.

Robb....