Re: Data

HI Brian,

You should already be set-up to receive FOS data from:

amelia.geol.iastate.edu

so you should request ANY from :

amelia.geol.iastate.edu

and then we just need to get a NNEXRAD feed.

I will investigate and contact the appropriate upstream host for your
NNEXRAD feed, and then you should be all set.

So you will have at least 3 diff requests in your ldmd.conf file.

request NLDN striker(etc)
request ANY amelia(etc)
request NNEXRAD TBD

Back to you soon with a NNEXRAD feed...