RE: NNEXRAD

Hi Brian,

The float sites (FNEXRAD) should be located where the "action" is and then
choose any 3 sites that are of interest to you.

stokes will be carrying ALL the sites, and if all downstream sites
requested all radars, we would be clogged, hence we are asking people to
limit their requests to the floater and a couple/few other sites of there
choice. These can be dynamic depending upon your needs....

-Jeff