RE: NNEXRAD

Hi Brian,

Yes you must add them to your ldmd.conf file to see the data come across
your machine. I just "talked" with OU and they had modified there
ldmd.conf to only allow specific sites to feed from them oppossed to the
*.edu we had set up in the distribution.

You will be allowed on stokes, so i would feed from there.

So place a request for NNEXRAD and FNEXRAD and then limit the prods via
regular expressions or you will get slammed by radar data....

You will then need to stop and cleanly restart the ldm for the new
ldmd.conf to become enabled. By then OU should have your allow ready, but
doing a notifyme will verify that before stopping and restarting your ldm.

By george I think we've got it...

Your notifyme for NNEXRAD should spit out ALOT of data...

-Jeff